Unprepared - The “Secret Sauce” of Online Stores with Ross Allchorn
1 min read
Chase Clymer, host of Honest Ecommerce and Ross Allchorn of ShopCreatify geek out about a ton of Shopify ecommerce topics.
All kinds of Shopify talk, including:
- [00:59] Ross’s journey in Ecommerce
- [03:02] Serendipity is a part of success
- [04:10] About their focus on Shopify
[06:25] Sponsor: Gorgias gorgias.link/honest
- [07:15] Working as a remote agency
- [09:04] COVID changed agency preferences
- [09:42] The process of working remotely
- [11:48] Handling projects for BFCM
[15:09] Sponsor: Postscript postscript.io/install
- [15:39] Prepare early for BFCM
- [17:14] Setting your clients’ expectations
- [18:27] That importance of promptness in emails
- [18:57] Removing features to go live
- [21:17] Warning: Don’t rush features
- [23:02] Considerations for BFCM redesign
- [23:38] Optimization vs redesign
[26:14] Sponsor: Klaviyo klaviyo.com
- [26:44] Setting your priorities when migrating online
- [28:22] The “vanilla instance” of Shopify
- [29:16] When to reach out for help
- [30:47] The life cycle of the Ecommerce business
- [32:36] Finding your product-market fit
- [33:35] Why Ross chose Ecommerce over email marketing
Hi, I'm Ross, an entrepreneur and a specialist in e-commerce. I founded ShopCreatify in 2015 and loving every second of working with our great ecommerce merchant clients.
Do you like what you see here?
We send relevant, and useful eCommerce information for successful merchants straight to your inbox.